OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor HEM7144T1
Simple one-touch operation & irregular heartbeat detection allows for an easy-to-use blood pressure monitor for first-time users. Equipped with additional memory & wide-range cuff (22-42 cm). This model comes with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- iPhone/Android OMRON connect App Compatible
- Intellisense Technology Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable results
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional
- 30 Memory
- Hypertension Indicator Notifies you when blood pressure is outside the normal range according to international guidelines
- Wide Range Soft Cuff Medium - Large (22-42 cm)
- Cuff Wrapping Guide Guides you to wrap the cuff correctly by indicating 'OK'
- Body Movement Detection Alerts you of any body movements that will affect the blood pressure readings
- Monitor Pulse
- Power Source 4 x AA Batteries
- Storage Case
- 5 Year Standard Warranty For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
- Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement
- If using the Bluetooth function you will need to SYNC the device to your smartphone
- Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported
- Remove tight-fitting clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes
- Wrap the arm cuff firmly in place around the left upper arm. Please see instruction manual if needing to use the right arm.
- Positioning the monitor with the START/STOP button towards the body makes it easier to use the device
- The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above your elbow
- Rest your arm on a table so that the arm cuff is at the same level as your heart
- Ensure solid connection of the air plug and cuff to main unit
- Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement
- Press the START/STOP button
- The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)
- The reading will be automatically saved in the memory